Saturday, September 10, 2016

"A Wife of Noble Character"

Yvonne Georgina Puig grew up in Houston, Texas. She currently lives in Santa Monica, California with her husband, Toben Seymour.

She applied the Page 69 Test to her new novel, A Wife of Noble Character, and reported the following:
I wouldn't say that page 69 is representative of the whole book (and reading it now I see some adjectives I wish I had cut), but it is setting up a big moment for Vivienne. She has just woken up after an important night, and is about to experience some of its repercussions. It's the first time the reader really sees Vivienne struggling to balance being true to her self with participating "correctly" in her social milieu.
Visit Yvonne Georgina Puig's website.

My Book, The Movie: A Wife of Noble Character.

Writers Read: Yvonne Georgina Puig.

--Marshal Zeringue